Senior Center in Central Park Security Guard Information

Security is required for all events at the expense of the applicant. The number of security guards required is based on the number of attendees. Two (2) security guards are required for less than 100 attendees and three (3) security guards are required for over 100 attendees.

It will be the responsibility of the security agency to provide the following:

The Security Company listed below is not endorsed by the City, but is provided purely for the convenience of our customers. The hiring is a business transaction between the customer and the company only. All Security Companies providing service on City property are required to have proper liability insurance on file with the City and a City issued business license. The following companies have met these requirements:

Executive Event Services (EES)
22600 Savi Ranch Parkway
Yorba Linda, CA 92887-4606
Office: (714) 283-2766
Fax: (714) 616-5473
Email: [email protected]
City Business License #
State License # 16122 Expires 6/30/2020
Liability Insurance Expires 9/15/2018

Special Events Serving Alcohol:
Any group or individual charging a fee for alcohol or charging a fee for entrance to the event and serving alcohol must obtain a one day ABC permit from the State of California Alcohol Beverage Control Department. Contact the ABC for further information.

State of California
Alcohol Beverage Control
Santa Ana District Office
28 Civic Center Plaza, Room 379
Santa Ana, CA 92704
(714) 558-4101

Did you know?

The City maintains 124 traffic signals. Report malfunctions to (714) 960-8861(City) or Caltrans (PCH & Beach Blvd) (949) 936-3600. You can also report a malfunction online.

Back to Top  up-arrow