Lake Park Barbecue Rental (714) 536-5486
- Email the completed forms to [email protected]
. Upon acceptance of the reservation, Staff will send information on payment instructions.
The Lake Park Barbecue is located in the downtown area of Huntington Beach on Lake Street between 11th and 12th Streets. No alcohol is allowed.
|3 gas grill and 2 gas griddle
|Metal sink with cold running water
|Metal table for serving
|Restrooms (located at clubhouse)
CURRENT RESERVATIONS - due to COVID-19:
- Parties will received a full refund for cancellations
- Parties may make a date change at no additional charge
- Any rental or change with less than thirty (30) days advance notice is contingent on staff availability
- Cancellations must be made in person not less than thirty (30) days in advance
Dates may not be held by phone and you cannot be placed on a waiting list.
Full payment (Rental Fee, Deposit, and Insurance) is required at time of reservation.
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Closed on Holidays
No reservations will be accepted for legal holidays observed by the City of Huntington Beach.
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department conducts free home fire safety inspections for seniors. You can also get a free smoke detector with a 10 year battery and carbon monoxide detector installed. This free service is provided by Project SHIP senior home inspection program volunteers. You can schedule an appointment online
or call 714-374-1615.