City Gym & Pool Rental (714) 960-8884
The City Gym & Pool is located in the south portion of the City of Huntington Beach. Rooms, gym, and pool are available for events including social gatherings, meetings, and receptions.
No alcohol is allowed.
- Minimum Rental of two (2) hours.
- Building Curfew: 10:00 pm. Monday - Sunday. Under no circumstances may a group stay past the designated curfew times. For larger groups, event must conclude and music must be terminated one-hour prior to designated reservation ending time.
- Reservations must be made three (3) weeks in advance. Reservations must be made in person at the City Gym & Pool. Any rental with less than 14 days advance notice is contingent on staff availability and must be paid for in cash.
- Permits will only be issued to persons 21 years of age and over. The person signing the application is responsible for the facility and must be present for the duration of the event.
- An adult chaperone (21 year) will be required for every 25 minors at youth events. Chaperones must report to the office prior to the beginning of the rental, and must be in the building and visible during the event.
- Payment of all fees is required with the application. The facility must be cleaned and left in good condition in order to qualify for a full refund of the cleaning and/or security deposit. Failure to vacate the facility at the pre-designated time will result in an additional charge at double the appropriate rate. Everything must be accomplished prior to the closing time specified on your application. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refund(s).
- Any person or group causing property or equipment damage will be required to pay for same (based on current cost of repair or replacement).
- Groups requiring time for decorating or other preparation must include the time on the original application. Supplies may not be delivered prior to the beginning rental time on the approved application. Please only use painter's tape (no staples or tacks) when applying decorations.
- This is an alcohol free facility. Consumption of Alcohol is prohibited at the City Gym & Pool.
- Pursuant to Huntington Beach Municipal Code 9.20.015, display of nudity is prohibited for any permitted event, whether closed or open to the public.
Closed on Holidays
No reservations will be accepted for legal holidays observed by the City of Huntington Beach.
Did you know?
Since its inception in 2016, the Homeless Task Force has had more than 1,600 occasions to assist individuals with housing referrals, mental and physical health referrals, bus passes, DMV forms, gas cards, food, mailing addresses, and family reunifications