Newland Barn Rental Forms (714) 536-5486 press 2

Please complete the following forms for the Newland Barn rental:

Application without Alcohol

Application with AlcoholPlease note that a copy of your Drivers' License is required for all events serving alcohol.

Gazebo and/or Lighting Request - Only needed if you will be renting the Gazebo or requesting to have lighting.

Food Truck Permit - Only needed if you will be having a food truck at your event.

Did you know?

The Homeless Task Force has helped more than 600 individuals off the streets and assisted more than 90 individuals reconnect with their loved ones.

Residents Home
Animal Control
Be Well HB
City Calendar
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
Dog Walker Watch Program
Hometown Hero Banner Program
Job Openings
Make a City Payment
Oil Spill Response
Parks & Recreation
Safety Information
Utility Services
Videos & HBTV3
Volunteer Opportunities
Back to Top  up-arrow