Lake Park Clubhouse Security Guard Information (714) 960-8839
One (1) Security Guard is required for all events serving alcohol at the expense of the applicant.
It will be the responsibility of the security agency to provide the following:
- Insure only Beer, Wine & Champagne is served.
- Enforce the five (5) hour alcohol usage limit as stated on the Alcohol Usage Requirements form.
- Insure alcohol consumption ends a minimum of one-hour before the event ends.
- Insure alcohol remains within the permitted rental hall.
- Observe and enforce the “NO SMOKING” policy in all facilities.
- Maintain orderly crowd control at assigned event.
- Enforce general Community Center policies.
- Be prepared to contact Huntington Beach Police Department should the event become unruly.
- Insure maximum attendance (specified on facility application and this agreement) is not exceeded.
- Security must arrive one-hour prior to guests arrival or one-half hour prior to alcohol arriving at location, whichever is first.
- Security must remain until all persons have left the facility and the facility is locked.
Reservations in which alcohol will be served must be made at least 45 days in advance (beer, wine, and champagne only).
LYONS SECURITY SERVICE, INC.
Nicholas Guidice, Owner
505 S Villa Real Ste 203 A
Anaheim, CA 92807-3448
Private Patrol Operator License No. PPO12687
City of Huntington Beach Business License No. A296548
FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT KATHLEEN:
Special Events Serving Alcohol:
Any group or individual charging a fee for alcohol or charging a fee for entrance to the event and serving alcohol must obtain a one day ABC permit from the State of California Alcohol Beverage Control Department. Contact the ABC for further information.
State of California
Alcohol Beverage Control
Santa Ana District Office
28 Civic Center Plaza, Room 379
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department conducts free home fire safety inspections for seniors. You can also get a free smoke detector with a 10 year battery and carbon monoxide detector installed. This free service is provided by Project SHIP senior home inspection program volunteers. You can schedule an appointment online
or call 714-374-1615.