Lake Park Clubhouse Rental Forms (714) 960-8839

Please complete the following forms for the Lake Park Clubhouse rental:

Application for Use of Facilities

Certificate of Insurance

Refund Authorization

Policies Governing Use of Facility

Condition of Facility Agreement

Lyons Security Form - Only needed if you will be serving alcohol.

Security Agreement Guidelines

Bounce House Permit - Only needed if you will be having a bounce house/jumper at your event. 

Food Truck Permit - Only needed if you will be having a food truck at your event. 

Did you know?

Huntington Beach has 75 parks and these parks have 754 acres!  You can find information about the City parks by viewing our City Parks Locator.

Residents Home
Animal Control
Be Well HB
City Calendar
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
Dog Walker Watch Program
Hometown Hero Banner Program
Job Openings
Make a City Payment
Oil Spill Response
Parks & Recreation
Safety Information
Utility Services
Videos & HBTV3
Volunteer Opportunities
Back to Top  up-arrow