Lake Park Clubhouse Regulations
- One Security Guard is required for all events at the expense of the applicant.
- A minimum of 45 days advanced reservation is required for events serving alcohol. Beer, wine, and champagne may be served. “Hard alcohol” may not be served or brought on to the premises.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed outside of the clubhouse or in the park.
- A custodian will meet you at the facility. The doors will be unlocked at your designated start time, and will be locked at the end of your rental time.
- Rental hours are the time you (or your designee) arrive, until the time the facility is cleaned and completely vacated.
- Possible clubhouse rental hours are 8:00 am until 10:00 pm everyday of the a week.
- Minimum rental is two (2) hours.
- Patron is responsible for clean up of the facility. This includes mopping the floor. If the facility is not cleaned by the time specified on the application, the deposit may be forfeited.
- Music and DJ’s are allowed inside only. If the doors and windows are open and the music can be heard from the perimeter of the park, this is an indication it is too loud. A rental permit does not protect your event from noise complaints.
- Enclosed tents are not permitted at any Huntington Beach public parks. 10’x10’ pop-up canopies are permitted.
- Please use only painter’s tape (no staples, nails, or tacks) when applying decorations. No confetti is allowed inside or outside the facility. All decorations and tape must be removed when cleaning the facility.
- The tables and chairs provided by the City must remain inside the facility.
- This facility has street parking only. Street sweeping is performed on the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month from 8:00 am until 12:00 noon. Parking is not permitted during these times. There are no exceptions.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the clubhouse.
- We are unable to provide lists of catering, rental equipment, or cleaning vendors.
- This clubhouse is not air conditioned.
- There is no Wi-Fi service at this facility.
- Please use only synthetic fire logs in the fireplace.
- The BBQ can be rented in conjunction with the clubhouse. The clubhouse and BBQ may be occupied simultaneously by different groups.
- The surrounding park is not reservable and is not included with cluhbouse rental. It will remain available to the public on a first come, first served basis..
- Viewing of the clubhouse may be done through the facility’s many windows. This facility is not staffed; therefore we do not offer tours.
- Pursuant to Huntington Beach Municipal Code 9.20.015, display of nudity is prohibited for any permitted event, whether closed or open to the public.
- Erecting any barrier, whether string, wire, rope or chain, or placing any obstruction of any kind across any path, trail or other area accessible to the public.
Did you know?
Working on your car and need to get rid of the used motor oil? Protect the environment and dispose of it in the right way - for free! - by using one of these options.