Lake Park Barbeque Regulations (714) 960-8839
- The restrooms located at the clubhouse and remain open to the public.
- A custodian will meet you at the facility. The doors will be unlocked at your designated start time, and will be locked at the end of your rental time.
- The facility must be cleaned by the time specified on the application. If the facility is not cleaned by the time specified, the deposit may be forfeited.
- This facility has street parking only. Street sweeping is performed on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday's of each month from 8:00 am - 12:00 noon. Parking is not permitted during that time. There are no exceptions.
- Scrub brush for cleaning the grills is included.
- Please use only painter's tape (no staples, nails, or tacks) when applying decorations. Confetti is not allowed inside or outside the facility. All decorations and tape must be removed before your departure.
- Amplified sound is not permitted at Huntington Beach public parks.
- The BBQ area can be rented separately from the clubhouse. The clubhouse and BBQ may be occupied simultaneously by different groups.
- Enclosed tents are not permitted at any Huntington Beach public park. 10'x10' pop-up canopies are permitted.
- The surrounding park is not reservable and remains available to the public on a first come, first served basis.
- The tables (not including the grill area) may be used on a first come, first served basis if they are not already reserved.
- The electrical outlets may not be used to power inflatable jumpers.
Did you know?
Plan your wedding on the City Beach!
Sunrise or sunset, or anytime in between – beautiful location information is found here