Harbour View Clubhouse Regulations
- One Security Guard is required for all events at the expense of the applicant.
- A minimum of 45 days advanced reservation is required for events serving
alcohol. Beer, wine, and champagne may be served. "Hard Alcohol" may not be
served or brought on to the premises.
- A custodian will meet you at the facility. The doors will be unlocked at
your designated start time, and will be locked at the end of your rental time.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed outside of the clubhouse or in the
- Rental hours are the time you (or your designee) arrive, until the time the
facility is cleaned and completely vacated.
- Possible clubhouse rental hours are 8:00 am until 10:00 pm everyday of the a week.
- Minimum rental is two (2) hours.
- Patron is responsible for clean up of the facility. This includes mopping
the floor. If the facility is not cleaned by the time specified on the
application, the deposit may be forfeited.
- Music and DJ's are permitted inside only.
If the doors and windows are open and the music can be heard from the perimeter
of the park, this is an indication it is too loud. A rental permit does not
protect you or your event from noise complaints.
- Enclosed tents are not permitted at any Huntington Beach public park. 10' x 10' pop-up canopies are permitted.
- Please use only painter's tape (no staples, tacks, or nails) when applying
decorations. No confetti is allowed inside or outside the facility. All
decorations and tape must be removed when cleaning the facility.
- The tables and chairs provided by the city must remain inside the facility.
- The parking lot has 36 spaces and street parking is available as posted.
Street sweeping is performed the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month.
- The surrounding park is not reservable and is not included with clubhouse
rental. It will remain available to the public on a first come, first served
- Smoking is not allowed inside the clubhouse.
- The city does not provide a lists of cleaning, rental, or catering vendors.
- This clubhouse is not air conditioned.
- There is no Wi-Fi service at this facility.
- Viewing of the clubhouse may be done through the facility's many windows.
This facility is not staffed; therefore we do not offer tours.
- Pursuant to Huntington Beach Municipal Code 9.20.015, display of nudity is prohibited for any permitted event, whether closed or open to the public.
- Erecting any barrier, whether string, wire, rope or chain, or placing any obstruction of any kind across any path, trail or other area accessible to the public.
- Vendor & Service Provider Information
All vendors and service providers that are onsite must obtain a Huntington Beach business license. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that all vendors and service providers obtain their business license prior to the event. Failing to obtain a business license will result in their inability to participate. Common examples of vendors and service providers include caterers, florists, photographers, disc jockey’s, etc. To obtain an application, please use the following link: https://www.huntingtonbeachca.gov/files/users/finance/business-license-application.pdf
Please contact Business License at 714-536-5267 for any additional questions.
Did you know?
Since its inception in 2016, the Homeless Task Force has had more than 1,600 occasions to assist individuals with housing referrals, mental and physical health referrals, bus passes, DMV forms, gas cards, food, mailing addresses, and family reunifications