Harbour View Clubhouse Security Guard Information
One (1) Security Guard is required for all events at the expense of the applicant.
It will be the responsibility of the security agency to provide the following:
- Insure only Beer, Wine & Champagne is served.
- Enforce the five (5) hour alcohol usage limit as stated on the Alcohol Usage Requirements form.
- Insure alcohol consumption ends a minimum of one-hour before the event ends.
- Insure alcohol remains within the permitted rental hall.
- Observe and enforce the “NO SMOKING” policy in all facilities.
- Maintain orderly crowd control at assigned event.
- Enforce general Community Center policies.
- Be prepared to contact Huntington Beach Police Department should the event become unruly.
- Insure maximum attendance (specified on facility application and this agreement) is not exceeded.
- Security must arrive one-hour prior to guests arrival or one-half hour prior to alcohol arriving at location, whichever is first.
- Security must remain until all persons have left the facility and the facility is locked.
Reservations in which alcohol will be served must be made at least 45 days in
advance (beer, wine, and champagne only).
LYONS SECURITY SERVICE, INC.
NICHOLAS GUIDICE, Owner
2582 North Santiago Blvd.
Orange, CA 92867
Private Patrol Operator License No. PPO12687
City of Huntington Beach Business License No. A296548
Special Events Serving Alcohol:
Any group or individual
charging a fee for alcohol or charging a fee for entrance to the event and
serving alcohol must obtain a one day ABC permit from the State of California
Alcohol Beverage Control Department. Contact the ABC for further information.
State of California
Alcohol Beverage Control
28 Civic Center Plaza, Room 379
Santa Ana, CA
Did you know?
Submitting for Plan Check? View your Permit Status online
as well as view comments and plan checker contact information.