Phone (714) 536-5486 or (714) 536-5230 for Field Rentals
Picnic tables, open play area, children’s play area, pickleball courts, soccer field, softball field, and restrooms.
Worthy Park is located in Huntington Beach beside Huntington Beach High School on the corner of Main Street and 17th Street. Worthy Park is surrounded by residential areas, which makes this park family oriented.
- This park was dedicated to Normal L. Worthy, the father of the Huntington Beach park system, on June 3, 1983
- Park was rededicated on September 7, 2017
- The Huntington Beach City Council dedicated this park with appreciation of Worthy’s contribution to the Huntington Beach park system.
- Worthy was a native to Huntington Beach and graduated from Huntington Beach High School in 1942
- He was responsible for acquiring 626 acres of parkland and developing 57 park sites
- Date of development was December 20, 1983
- This park was dedicated on May 6, 1983
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo and Harrington
Did you know?
The Public Works Graffiti Removal program responds to over 2,500 reports of graffiti on public and private property throughout the city. Request Graffiti removal online.