S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park was named after the adjacent Huntington Beach City Elementary School District school, S.A. Moffet School
- The park was dedicated on March 27, 1982
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
The Police Department provides FREE security checks of your home while you are on vacation!
This service is provided courtesy of the HBPD Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP). Sign up online
for this free service.