S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park was named after the adjacent Huntington Beach City Elementary School District school, S.A. Moffet School
- The park was dedicated on March 27, 1982
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
Solar chimneys are passive solar ventilation systems. Shafts connect the interior and exterior of the building. The functioning can be improved by glazing and using thermal mass materials. Learn more about solar