Huntington Beach Park Rules
In order to make your visit at any City of Huntington Beach Park more enjoyable, please familiarize yourself with the following park rules and regulations:
- No motor vehicles are permitted in the park. Come prepared to carry your articles from the parking lot. No exceptions!
- No alcoholic beverages of any type are permitted.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after your dog. Contract Animal Control. MC 13.48.070
- No sound amplifying devices are permitted. This includes amplifiers for voice, musical instruments, etc., and includes hand held devices. MC 13.48.010
- No selling or advertising of any product or service.
- The playing or participation in any hazardous game or activity is prohibited. Such activities include, but are not limited to: baseball, tackle football, golf, field hockey, rugby, cricket, boxing, wrestling, martial arts, combat games, wading, swimming, boating, model airplanes, model power boats, possession of any firearm, air gun, slingshot, bow & arrow, spear, fireworks, rockets, lighting of fires except in approved devices, and erecting of any barriers. MC 13.48.120
- Vandalism, littering, boisterous conduct, and gambling are prohibited. MC.13.48.080
- All signs and any orders issued by the City of Huntington Beach must be obeyed.
- Park curfew is from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a citation, arrest, or cancellation of your activity.
Did you know?
Solar energy has been used for over 2700 years. In 700 BC, glass lenses were used to make fire by magnifying the sun’s rays. Learn more about solar