Huntington Central Park - Dog Park
Located in Central Park east Side of Edwards Street between Ellis Avenue and Talbert Avenue.
Dogs can roam free in Dog Park, and get a chance to play with other dogs their size. There are two sides to Dog Park: one for small dogs and puppies, and one for large dogs. Dog Park also has a dog-walk-of-fame, snacks, and seating for dog owners. Enter at the Inlet Drive parking lot.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday -Sunday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Keep your dogs within sight and under control at all times
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park
- Dog waste MUST be picked up immediately and disposed of in the receptacles provided
- Do not allow dogs to chase the wildlife
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS (If your dog has a history of being aggressive toward other dogs and/or people)
- No sick dogs or female dogs in heat
- Dogs must have current tags
- Up-to-date vaccinations and licensing
- Be courteous to other Dog Park users
Central Park Attractions
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department conducts free home fire safety inspections for seniors. You can also get a free smoke detector with a 10 year battery and carbon monoxide detector installed. This free service is provided by Project SHIP senior home inspection program volunteers. You can schedule an appointment online
or call 714-374-1615.