Huntington Central Park - Dog Park
Located in Central Park east Side of Edwards Street between Ellis Avenue and Talbert Avenue.
Dogs can roam free in Dog Park, and get a chance to play with other dogs their size. There are two sides to Dog Park: one for small dogs and puppies, and one for large dogs. Dog Park also has a dog-walk-of-fame, snacks, and seating for dog owners. Enter at the Inlet Drive parking lot.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday -Sunday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Keep your dogs within sight and under control at all times
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park
- Dog waste MUST be picked up immediately and disposed of in the receptacles provided
- Do not allow dogs to chase the wildlife
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS (If your dog has a history of being aggressive toward other dogs and/or people)
- No sick dogs or female dogs in heat
- Dogs must have current tags
- Up-to-date vaccinations and licensing
- Be courteous to other Dog Park users
Central Park Attractions
Did you know?
Since its inception in 2016, the Homeless Task Force has had more than 1,600 occasions to assist individuals with housing referrals, mental and physical health referrals, bus passes, DMV forms, gas cards, food, mailing addresses, and family reunifications