Huntington Beach Park Rules (714) 960-8839
Huntingotn Beach Park Rules & Regulations
In order to make your visit at any City of Huntington Beach Park more enjoyable, please familiarize yourself with the following park rules and regulations:
- No motor vehicles are permitted in the park. Come prepared to carry your articles from the parking lot. No exceptions!
- Parks are on a first come first served basis with the exception of Lake Park BBQ area.
- Bounce House/Jumpers in a park require a permit. Permit Information
- No alcoholic beverages of any type are permitted. MC13.48.110
- No smoking is permitted, which includes pipe, cigar, cigarette, e-cigarette, or any other lighted smoking product or equipment. 13.48.010
- No Camping is permitted. 13.48.145
- No fires or coals are permitted. 13.08.060
- Enclosed tents are not permitted at any Huntington Beach public park. 10'x10'. pop-up canopies are permitted.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after your dog. Contract Animal Control. MC 13.48.070
- No feeding of wildlife is permitted. 13.48.075
- No gambling is permitted. 13.48.090
- No sound amplifying devices are permitted. This includes amplifiers for voice, musical instruments, etc., and includes hand held devices. MC 13.48.010
- No selling or advertising of any product or service. 13.48.100 and 13.48.140
- The playing or participation in any hazardous game or activity is prohibited. Such activities include, but are not limited to: baseball, tackle football, golf, field hockey, rugby, cricket, boxing, wrestling, martial arts, combat games, wading, swimming, boating, model airplanes, model power boats, possession of any firearm, air gun, slingshot, bow & arrow, spear, fireworks, rockets, lighting of fires except in approved devices, and erecting of any barriers. MC 13.48.120
- Vandalism, littering, boisterous conduct, and gambling are prohibited. MC.13.48.080
- All signs and any orders issued by the City of Huntington Beach must be obeyed.
- Park curfew is from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a citation, arrest, or cancellation of your activity.