Huntington Central Park - Dog Park
Located in Central Park east Side of Edwards Street between Ellis Avenue and Talbert Avenue.
Dogs can roam free in Dog Park, and get a chance to play with other dogs their size. There are two sides to Dog Park: one for small dogs and puppies, and one for large dogs. Dog Park also has a dog-walk-of-fame, snacks, and seating for dog owners. Enter at the Inlet Drive parking lot. Hours are weekdays from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, and weekends 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Keep your dogs within sight and under control at all times
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park
- Dog waste MUST be picked up immediately and disposed of in the receptacles provided
- Do not allow dogs to chase the wildlife
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS (If your dog has a history of being aggressive toward other dogs and/or people)
- No sick dogs or female dogs in heat
- Dogs must have current tags
- Up-to-date vaccinations and licensing
- Be courteous to other Dog Park users
Central Park Attractions
Did you know?
Did you know the Historic Resources Board has organized a Historic Walking Tour of Downtown Huntington Beach? Pick up your walking tour brochure today on the 3rd floor of City Hall! Check out the Historic Huntington Beach webpage
for more information!