Phone (714) 536-5486
There are not amenities in this park.
Bartlett Park is a rustic, natural park and is located behind the Newland House Museum and Newland Barn in Huntington Beach.
- The park was named after Mayor Ted W. Barlett, 1944 - 1948, 1954 - 1958, and 1966 - 1978
- This park was dedicated on November 2, 1984
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo Harrington
- Phase I of the park was developed November 1984
- Phase II was developed December 1984
Park Master Plan - Phase I
Did you know?
meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.