Bounce House Information
Bounce House Permits
A permit is required to place a bounce house, or similar item, at any City park. The cost of a Bounce House Permit is $25.00, payable to the City of Huntington Beach. Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card are accepted. THE PERMIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Bounce House Vendors with approved Certificate of Insurance and a City of Huntington Beach Business License on file with the City.
- Two bounce houses are allowed per park, per day.
- You will need to contact one of the companies listed on the next page to reserve your bounce house.
- Permits can be obtained from one of the City facilities listed below.
- Permits must be obtained at least 10-days prior to the event date.
- The placement of bounce houses at a City park is on a first come, first served basis; the permit does not constitute a reservation of park space.
- Delivery trucks must be kept off the grass and bounces houses cannot be placed next to homes.
- Items must be removed the same day.
- Date, location, and the name of the company being used must be provided before permit will be issued.
- Electrical outlets may not be used for inflatables at any public park or facility. A generator must be used along with your rental.
- Sumo Wrestling, Speed Pitch, Rock Climbing Walls, Dunk Tanks, Water Slides, Trackless Trains, and Petting Zoos are not permitted in any city park.
- KnockerBall, Bubble Soccer or Hamster Ball is only permitted at Worthy Park. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at (714) 536-5230 for rates.
- Laser Tag is only permitted at the Sports Complex Auxiliary Field. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at (714) 536-5230 for rates.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the Newland Barn.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the Harriet M. Wider Regional Park.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the following Ocean View School Parks: Circle View, Glen View, Haven View, Lake View, Marine View, Pleasant View and Robinwood Park.
Lake Park: The restrooms are not open to the public, they are only opened to those who have rented the clubhouse or BBQ area.
Edison Park: please contact Edison Community Center at (714) 960-8870 or visit us at 21377 Magnolia Avenue.
Murdy Park: please contact Murdy Community Center at (714) 960-8895 or visit us at 7000 Norma Drive.
Worthy Park and Greer Park: please contact the Sports Complex at (714) 536-5230.
All other city parks, including Huntington Central Park: must be obtained at the Community Services Department, located on the fifth floor of City Hall, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department charges for emergency medical services and ambulance transportation. However, residents can join the FireMed Program and protect their out-of-pocket costs! Read more about the FireMed Program.