Bounce House/Jumper Information
A permit is required to place a bounce house/jumper, or similar item, at any City park. The cost of a Bounce House/Jumper Permit is $25.00, payable to the City of Huntington Beach. Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card are accepted. THE PERMIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please choose one of the Bounce House/Jumper Vendors with approved Certificate of Insurance and a City of Huntington Beach Business License on file with the City.
- Two bounce house/jumpers are allowed per park, per day.
- Permits can be obtained from one of the City facilities listed below.
- Permits must be obtained at least 10-days prior to the event date.
- The placement of bounce houses at a City park is on a first come, first served basis; the permit does not constitute a reservation of park space.
- Delivery trucks must be kept off the grass and bounces houses cannot be placed next to homes.
- Items must be removed the same day.
- Date, location, and the name of the company being used must be provided before permit will be issued.
- Electrical outlets may not be used for inflatables at any public park or facility. A generator must be used along with your rental.
- The following are not permitted in any city park: Sumo Wrestling, Speed Pitch, Rock Climbing Walls, Dunk Tanks, Water Slides, Obstacle Courses, Slides, Archery Tag, Nerf Gun, Trackless Trains, and Petting Zoos. MC 13.48.120
- Game trucks would fall under the same rules as bounces house/jumpers; however game trucks must remain in the parking lot and are NOT allowed in the actual park. MC 13.48.060
- KnockerBall, Bubble Soccer, Hamster Ball, Laser Tag or Nerf Gun Battle's ares only permitted at the Sports Complex Auxiliary Field. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at (714) 536-5230 for rates.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the Newland Barn.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the Harriet M. Wider Regional Park.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the following Ocean View School Parks: Circle View, Glen View, Haven View, Lake View, Marine View, Pleasant View and Robinwood Park.
- Jumpers are not permitted on the City Beach or Beaches in the Huntington Harbour, Davenport, Humboldt, Trinidad, or Seabridge.
Lake Park: The restrooms are not open to the public, they will only be opened to those who have rented the clubhouse or BBQ area.
Edison Park: please contact Edison Community Center at (714) 960-8870 or visit us at 21377 Magnolia Avenue.
Murdy Park or Greer Park: please contact Murdy Community Center at (714) 960-8895 or visit us at 7000 Norma Drive.
Worthy Park: please contact the City Gym & Pool at (714) 960-8884 or visit us at 1600 Palm Avenue.
All other city parks, including Huntington Central Park: must be obtained at the Community Services Department, located on the fifth floor of City Hall, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Did you know?
Solar panels are virtually maintenance free since the batteries require no water or other regular service and will last for years. Once, solar panels are installed, there are no recurring costs. Learn more about solar