- Once your online application has been processed and approved to issue, you will receive an email notification in regards to Payment Due and will be referenced to a record number. The record number is generated after you have submitted a permit application. On your email, click on the Citizen Access hyperlink and access ACA portal to pay fees due.
- Login to your Accela Citizen Access Account.
- Click on Engineering tab to view your dashboard for all submitted projects to the City. Once you have located the permit related to the project you need to make a payment on, click on Pay Fees.
- Review all outstanding fees and click Continue.
- Fill out all required credit card information, excluding the Shipping Address. Then click Submit Payment. Note: We do not accept American Express.
Did you know?
Solar panels are virtually maintenance free since the batteries require no water or other regular service and will last for years. Once solar panels are installed there are no recurring costs. Learn more about solar.