- Once your online application has been processed and approved to issue, you will receive an email notification in regards to Payment Due and will be referenced to a record number. The record number is generated after you have submitted a permit application. On your email, click on the Citizen Access hyperlink and access ACA portal to pay fees due.
- Login to your Accela Citizen Access Account.
- Click on Engineering tab to view your dashboard for all submitted projects to the City. Once you have located the permit related to the project you need to make a payment on, click on Pay Fees.
- Review all outstanding fees and click Continue.
- Fill out all required credit card information, excluding the Shipping Address. Then click Submit Payment. Note: We do not accept American Express.
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department conducts free home fire safety inspections for seniors. You can also get a free smoke detector with a 10 year battery and carbon monoxide detector installed. This free service is provided by Project SHIP senior home inspection program volunteers. You can schedule an appointment online
or call 714-374-1615.