- Click on “I’ve forgotten my password".
- Enter email address registered to ACA account
- Answer the security question
- Click “Send New Password"
- An email will be sent to you containing a new temporary password
- Login to ACA portal by entering email and temporary password
- A change password prompt will appear
- Enter Username
- Enter old password (Temporary Password)
- Create and confirm new password
- Click submit
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department conducts free home fire safety inspections for seniors. You can also get a free smoke detector with a 10 year battery and carbon monoxide detector installed. This free service is provided by Project SHIP senior home inspection program volunteers. You can schedule an appointment online
or call 714-374-1615.