Associating to Urban Runoff Records

  1. Go to the Urban Runoff home page and click on the blue hyperlink to the Record Link Request Form.

    help center photo

  2. The Record Link Request Form will pop-up. Your name and email address you used to register online through Accela Citizen Access (ACA) are required. To avoid delays, please complete ALL fields, including the Permit Number and Project Address. Once all fields are completed, click Submit.

    help center photo

  3. Allow staff 1-3 days for processing. Once your account is linked to the requested record, it will appear in the My Records section on ACA when you login.

    help center photo

Did you know?

The Police Department provides FREE security checks of your home while you are on vacation!  This service is provided courtesy of the HBPD Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP).  Sign up online for this free service.

Help Center Home
Back to Top  up-arrow