Associating to Planning Records

  1. Once you have created an account on ACA (Accela Citizen Access), you must then be logged in to request a record association.
  2. Go to the Planning home page and click on the blue hyperlink to the Record Link Request Form.

    help center photo

  3. The Record Link Request Form will pop-up. Your name and email address you used to register online through ACA are required. To avoid delays, please complete ALL fields, including the Application Number and Project Address. Once all fields are completed, click Submit.

    help center photo

  4. Allow staff 1-3 days for processing. Once your account is linked to the requested record, it will appear in the My Records section on ACA when you login.

    help center photo

Did you know?

Solar energy has been used for over 2700 years. In 700 BC, glass lenses were used to make fire by magnifying the sun’s rays. Learn more about solar.

Help Center Home
Back to Top  up-arrow