As a victim of domestic violence, you have the right to request a temporary restraining order that:
- Restrains the perpetrator from hurting you, your children, or family members involved
- Directs the perpetrator to leave the home
- Prevents the perpetrator from going to your home, school, business or place of employment
- Awards custody of, or visitation with, a minor children and protects the child(ren) from that person
- Directs child support of minor children and other financial responsibilities
- Directs that either or both parties participate in counseling
You can get free assistance in obtaining a restraining order at:
Lamoreaux Justice Center
341 The City Drive, Orange, CA
CSP, Inc. Domestic Violence Assistance Program, 7th floor
Did you know?
Submitting for Plan Check? View your Permit Status online as well as view comments and plan checker contact information.