HB Police Department Victims Advocate - 714-536-5957
The victim advocate at the Huntington Beach Police Department can assist victims of domestic violence during the criminal justice process. California law provides victims with important rights. If you are a victim of crime, you may contact the victim advocate at the police department who can answer questions about the criminal justice system and the status of your case. The HBPD victim advocate can assist you with the following:
- Explaining Marsy's Law Victims' Bill of Rights
- Explaining what information you are entitled to receive while proceedings are pending
- Applying for possible reimbursement and/or restitution to compensate you for certain crime-related losses
- Communicating with the prosecution (if applicable)
- Assistance with completing a victim impact statement (if applicable) before an offender is sentenced
- Offer referrals for support services
Did you know?
meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Request non-emergency police service:
Fax: (714) 536-5605
Dept Email Directory