HBFD Open House
The 2022 Huntington Beach Fire Department Open House will be
Saturday, October 15, 2022
10am to 3pm
Fire Station 1 - Gothard
18311 Gothard (between Talbert & Ellis)
In recognition of National Fire Prevention Week
FIRE WON'T WAIT.
PLAN YOUR ESCAPE.
FREE SHUTTLES (ADA compliant) will run from 10:30am to 3:30pm between the event & City Hall (2000 Main St. at Yorktown Ave.). Other parking options include:
- On the north side of Ellis, between Goldenwest & Gothard
- In allowable parking spots in the area near the event
Parking is not available on the event site, but a drop-off zone will be available at the event entrance.
- Firefighting Demonstrations at 11:00am and 1:00pm of a House Fire, Vehicle Extrication and Residential Fire Sprinkler System
- Fire and Marine Safety apparatus
- Fire Station Tours
- Fire Safety Info
- Little Biddle (a scaled-down agility test for children who will perform functions and tasks of a firefighter)
- Stroke Risk Screenings
- Hands Only CPR Education
- Pictures with Sparky
- Free hot dogs grilled by the Huntington Beach Firefighters' Association
- Information about Fire Service and Marine Safety Careers
- Opportunities to Purchase Kingman Plush Dogs from the Huntington Beach Fire Outreach Foundation
Our event is free to the public!
We hope you'll join us!
Did you know?
Solar chimneys are passive solar ventilation systems. Shafts connect the interior and exterior of the building. The functioning can be improved by glazing and using thermal mass materials. Learn more about solar
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Phone: (714) 536-5411
Fax: (714) 374-1551