Other Payment Options
Payments by Mail
Utility and miscellaneous receivable invoices are mailed approximately every 30 days and are due upon receipt. Late charges, as noted on the bill, will be charged if payments are not received by the due date.
City of Huntington Beach
Attn: City Treasurer
P.O. Box 711
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-0711
Payments at City Hall
2000 Main Street on the 1st Floor at Cashiering Stations 1, 2 or 3 in the Huntington Beach Civic Center Building
- Drop Boxes
- A Day Drop is located in the City Hall lobby in front of the City Treasurer’s Department. No cash payments accepted.
- A Night Drop is located on the outside west wall of City Hall, and is collected once a day at 3 p.m.. Cash payments accepted.
- The third Night Drop for non-cash payments is a free-standing depository located between the Police Department and the City Hall building, near the fountain. Pick-up is once a day at 3 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays). No cash payments accepted.
- Payments by Third Parties - On-line Banking Payments
- Most financial institutions offer some form of online banking service with which to pay your bills. You may think payments made by online banking are automatically transmitted electronically, but we continue to receive paper checks from financial institutions on a daily basis. Help us “Go Green” by ensuring that your bank is sending us your utility payment electronically and double check that the account number you have entered for your on-line payment matches the account number on your utility statement exactly, including the dash. Payments with inaccurate account numbers or checks with payees not to the City of Huntington Beach may be rejected
If you have a payment that is not reflected on your account, please call us immediately at 714-536-5919. Also, for more information about our payment options, please call our general cashiering line at 714-536-5445.
Pay your Parking Ticket Citation by Phone
- Call this toll-free number 1-800-565-0148.
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department conducts free home fire safety inspections for seniors. You can also get a free smoke detector with a 10 year battery and carbon monoxide detector installed. This free service is provided by Project SHIP senior home inspection program volunteers. You can schedule an appointment online or call 714-374-1615.
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Phone: (714) 536-5630
Fax: (714) 536-5934