1. Be located within the Orange County RMDZ (List of participating areas)
2. Use an eligible material in manufacturing a recycled-content product or process materials for recycling.
The following materials are eligible and are a priority of CalRecycle to develop sustainable markets:
3. Ineligible Materials
Waste Prevention Projects
1. Modifying equipment or a process to manufacture a product using less raw material
2. Purchasing equipment in order to reduce waste generation
1. Architectural salvage
2. Preparing reclaimed lumber for resale
1. Manufacture a product with recycled-content
2. Produce feedstock from recycled-content (examples include plastic flake and crumb rubber)
Conversion Technology and Biomass Projects
1. Conversion technology (thermal, chemical, or biological)
2. Biomass (biomass fuels such wood or agricultural waste)
Follow us on our Facebook page.
A home solar panel system consists of several solar panels, an inverter, a battery, a charge regulator, wiring, and support materials. Sunlight is absorbed by the solar panels and is converted to electricity by the installed system. The battery stores electricity that can be used at a later time, like cloudy days or during the evening. Learn more about solar.