1. Be located within the Orange County RMDZ (List of participating areas)
2. Use an eligible material in manufacturing a recycled-content product or process materials for recycling.
The following materials are eligible and are a priority of CalRecycle to develop sustainable markets:
3. Ineligible Materials
Waste Prevention Projects
1. Modifying equipment or a process to manufacture a product using less raw material
2. Purchasing equipment in order to reduce waste generation
1. Architectural salvage
2. Preparing reclaimed lumber for resale
1. Manufacture a product with recycled-content
2. Produce feedstock from recycled-content (examples include plastic flake and crumb rubber)
Conversion Technology and Biomass Projects
1. Conversion technology (thermal, chemical, or biological)
2. Biomass (biomass fuels such wood or agricultural waste)
Follow us on our Facebook page.
The Public Works Graffiti Removal program responds to over 2,500 reports of graffiti on public and private property throughout the city. Request Graffiti removal online.