Welcome to the Housing section of our website! To assist low and moderate income residents of the city, the Department of Economic Development administers a number of housing programs and projects. Learn more by clicking on the links below:
- A number of programs are available to help Huntington Beach residents buy a home.
- Jump to Inclusionary Housing Forms and Brochures.
- Low interest-rate loans are available for fixing up single-family homes, mobile homes, condos, town homes, and apartment buildings.
- The City of Huntington Beach partners with non-profit and for profit housing developers to create affordable housing for low-income residents.
- Various government agencies and non-profit organizations are here to help residents with housing questions or problems.
*(click on link above for information on upcoming meetings)*
As part of a regional effort, the City of Huntington Beach is joining forces with other Orange County cities and the County to conduct an Analysis of Impediments (AI) to Fair Housing, a requirement by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. To provide a comprehensive review, the County and cities will be holding numerous meetings with housing advocates, social service agencies, charitable groups, realtors and other interested stakeholders to identify and discuss challenges to housing in our city and region. All residents are encouraged to participate.
City of Huntington Beach
Office of Business Development
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Phone: (714) 536-5582
Fax: (714) 375-5087