Welcome to the Housing section of our website! To assist low and moderate income residents of the city, the Department of Economic Development administers a number of housing programs and projects. Learn more by clicking on the links below:
The Affordable Housing Viewer is a GIS map-based tool that enables you to view where Affordable Housing units are in the City. The Affordable Housing Layer List will show the color that is associated with the type of housing that is currently at that location.
- A number of programs are available to help Huntington Beach residents buy a home.
- Jump to Inclusionary Housing Forms and Brochures.
- Low interest-rate loans are available for fixing up single-family homes, mobile homes, condos, town homes, and apartment buildings.
- The City of Huntington Beach partners with non-profit and for profit housing developers to create affordable housing for low-income residents.
- Various government agencies and non-profit organizations are here to help residents with housing questions or problems.
Since its inception in 2016, the Homeless Task Force has had more than 1,600 occasions to assist individuals with housing referrals, mental and physical health referrals, bus passes, DMV forms, gas cards, food, mailing addresses, and family reunifications
City of Huntington Beach
Office of Business Development
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Phone: (714) 536-5582
Fax: (714) 375-5087