Welcome to the Housing section of our website! To assist low and moderate income residents of the city, the Department of Economic Development administers a number of housing programs and projects. Learn more by clicking on the links below:
- A number of programs are available to help Huntington Beach residents buy a home.
- Jump to Inclusionary Housing Forms and Brochures.
- Low interest-rate loans are available for fixing up single-family homes, mobile homes, condos, town homes, and apartment buildings.
- The City of Huntington Beach partners with non-profit and for profit housing developers to create affordable housing for low-income residents.
- Various government agencies and non-profit organizations are here to help residents with housing questions or problems.
If seeking emergency assistance, please contact 211 or contact one of the providers listed in this resource guide.
Did you know the Historic Resources Board has organized a Historic Walking Tour of Downtown Huntington Beach? Pick up your walking tour brochure today on the 3rd floor of City Hall! Check out the Historic Huntington Beach webpage for more information!