Huntington Beach Park Rules (714) 536-5486 press 2
- No motor vehicles are permitted in the park. Come prepared to carry your articles from the parking lot. No exceptions! MC 13.48.060
- Parks are on a first come first served basis with the exception of the Lake Park BBQ area.
- Bounce House/Jumpers in a park require a permit. Permit Information
- No alcoholic beverages of any type are permitted. MC13.48.110
- No smoking is permitted, which includes pipe, cigar, cigarette, e-cigarette, or any other lighted smoking product or equipment. MC 13.48.010
- No Camping is permitted. MC 13.48.145
- No fires or coals are permitted. MC 13.08.060
- Enclosed tents are not permitted at any Huntington Beach public park. 10'x10'. pop-up canopies are permitted. MC 13.08.051
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after your dog. Contract Animal Control. MC 13.48.070
- No feeding of wildlife is permitted. MC 13.48.075
- No gambling is permitted. MC 13.48.090
- No sound amplifying devices are permitted. This includes amplifiers for voice, musical instruments, etc., and includes hand held devices. MC 13.48.010
- No selling or advertising of any product or service. MC's 13.48.100 and 13.48.140
- The playing or participation in any hazardous game or activity is prohibited. Such activities include, but are not limited to: baseball, tackle football, golf, field hockey, rugby, cricket, boxing, wrestling, martial arts, combat games, wading, swimming, boating, model airplanes, model power boats, possession of any firearm, air gun, slingshot, bow & arrow, spear, fireworks, rockets, lighting of fires except in approved devices, and erecting of any barriers. MC 13.48.120
- Defacing of trees by attaching ropes, wires, etc. is not permitted. MC 13.50.180
- Vandalism, littering, boisterous conduct, and gambling are prohibited. MC 13.48.080
- All signs and any orders issued by the City of Huntington Beach must be obeyed. MC 13.48.125
- Park curfew is from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am. MC 13.48.130
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a citation, arrest, or cancellation of your activity.
Did you know?
meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.