Huntington Beach Park Rules (714) 536-5486 press 2
- No motor vehicles are permitted in the park. Come prepared to carry your articles from the parking lot. No exceptions! MC 13.48.060
- Parks are on a first come first served basis with the exception of the Lake Park BBQ area.
- Bounce House/Jumpers in a park require a permit. Permit Information
- No alcoholic beverages of any type are permitted. MC13.48.110
- No smoking is permitted, which includes pipe, cigar, cigarette, e-cigarette, or any other lighted smoking product or equipment. MC 13.48.010
- No Camping is permitted. MC 13.48.145
- No fires or coals are permitted. MC 13.08.060
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after your dog. Contract Animal Control. MC 13.48.070
- No feeding of wildlife is permitted. MC 13.48.075
- No gambling is permitted. MC 13.48.090
- No sound amplifying devices are permitted. This includes amplifiers for voice, musical instruments, etc., and includes hand held devices. MC 13.48.010
- No selling or advertising of any product or service. MC's 13.48.100 and 13.48.140
- The playing or participation in any hazardous game or activity is prohibited. Such activities include, but are not limited to: baseball, tackle football, golf, field hockey, rugby, cricket, boxing, wrestling, martial arts, combat games, wading, swimming, boating, model airplanes, model power boats, possession of any firearm, air gun, slingshot, bow & arrow, spear, fireworks, rockets, lighting of fires except in approved devices, and erecting of any barriers. MC 13.48.120
- Defacing of trees by attaching ropes, wires, etc. is not permitted. MC 13.50.180
- Vandalism, littering, boisterous conduct, and gambling are prohibited. MC 13.48.080
- All signs and any orders issued by the City of Huntington Beach must be obeyed. MC 13.48.125
- Park curfew is from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am. MC 13.48.130
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a citation, arrest, or cancellation of your activity.
Did you know?
The Huntington Beach Fire Department charges for emergency medical services and ambulance transportation. However, residents can join the FireMed Program and protect their out-of-pocket costs! Read more
about the FireMed Program.