Edison Community Center Rental
The Edison Community Center is located in the southeast portion of the City of Huntington Beach. Rooms are available for various occasions including social gatherings, meetings, and receptions. Reservations must be made three (3) weeks in advance. Reservations must be made in person at the Edison Community Center. Full payment is required at time of reservation. No alcohol is allowed.
- Minimum rental of two (2) hours.
- Building curfew: Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 pm. Friday & Saturday, 12 midnight
(must be cleaned up and out of building by curfew).
- Any rental with less than 14 days advance notice is contingent on staff availability and must be paid for in cash.
- This is an alcohol free facility. Consumption of Alcohol is prohibited at the
Edison Community Center.
- Pursuant to Huntington Beach Municipal Code 9.20.015, display of nudity is prohibited for any permitted event, whether closed or open to the public.
Closed on Holidays
No reservations will be accepted for legal holidays observed by the City of Huntington Beach.
Did you know?
meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month. Meeting Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes are available to view online.