Bounce House Information
Bounce House Permits
A permit is required to place a bounce house, or similar item, at any City park. The cost of a Bounce House Permit is $25.00, payable to the City of Huntington Beach. Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card are accepted. THE PERMIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Two bounce houses are allowed per park, per day.
- You will need to contact one of the companies listed on the next page to reserve your bounce house.
- Permits can be obtained from one of the City facilities listed below.
- Permits must be obtained at least 10-days prior to the event date.
- The placement of bounce houses at a City park is on a first come, first served basis; the permit does not constitute a reservation of park space.
- Delivery trucks must be kept off the grass and bounces houses cannot be placed next to homes.
- Items must be removed the same day.
- Date, location, and the name of the company being used must be provided before permit will be issued.
- Electrical outlets may not be used for inflatables at any public park or facility. A generator must be used along with your rental.
- Sumo Wrestling, Speed Pitch, Dunk Tanks, Water Slides, Trackless Trains, and Petting Zoos are not permitted in any city park.
- KnockerBall, Bubble Soccer or Hamster Ball is only permitted at Worthy Park. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at (714) 536-5230 for rates.
- Laser Tag is only permitted at the Sports Complex Auxiliary Field. Please contact the Recreation Supervisor at (714) 536-5230 for rates.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the Newland Barn.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the Harriet M. Wider Regional Park.
- Jumpers are not permitted at the following Ocean View School Parks: Circle View, Glen View, Haven View, Lake View, Marine View, Pleasant View and Robinwood Park.
Lake Park: The restrooms are not open to the public, they are only opened to those who have rented the clubhouse or BBQ area.
Edison Park: please contact Edison Community Center at (714) 960-8870 or visit us at 21377 Magnolia Avenue.
Murdy Park: please contact Murdy Community Center at (714) 960-8895 or visit us at 7000 Norma Drive.
Worthy Park and Greer Park: please contact the Sports Complex at (714) 536-5230.
All other city parks, including Huntington Central Park: must be obtained at the Community Services Department, located on the fifth floor of City Hall, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Bounce House Vendors with approved Certificate of Insurance and a City of Huntington Beach Business License on file with the City.
Did you know?
The Police Department provides FREE security checks of your home while you are on vacation! This service is provided courtesy of the HBPD Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP). Sign up online for this free service.