- Submit a Crime Tip
- License Your Pet
- Request Traffic Collision Reports "beginning July 1, 2013"
- Request Traffic Collision Reports "May 1, 2010 through June 30, 2013"
- Jail Pay and Stay Program
- Report a Crime or Lost Property Online
- Pay Your Parking Citation
- Record Bureau
- Release of Records Info Form
- RV Parking Permits
- Traffic Directed Enforcement Request
- Vacation House Check
- Pay for PD Records Requests & Vehicle Releases
Solar energy can also be used for making potable, brackish or saline water. Without using electricity or chemicals, waste water can be treated. Creating salt from sea water is also one of the oldest uses of solar energy.