Supervisor: Ray Frankeny
Reservations must be made in person at the Sports Complex. Groups and organizations wishing to reserve fields at the Central Park Sports Complex will have to follow the following guidelines:
1) Any group or organization will need to provide proof of insurance per the guidelines established by the City of Huntington Beach. The insurance must be approved by the City of Huntington Beach before any reservations will be approved/ accepted. Please contact (714) 536-5230 for more details regarding the insurance approval process.
2) A signed Central Park Sports Complex facility use form must be filled out.
3) All fees are payable upon Community Services signed approval for field use.
4) Any cancellations or changes to reservations are subject to the following charges: For all changes or cancellations, a $15.00 fee per field - per date will be charged for practice fields and $25.00 per field - per date will be accessed for all tournaments. IF A CANCELLATION IS MADE LESS THAN SEVEN (7) DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT, ANY PAID FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. If other expenses occur, not covered herein, additional charges will be made accordingly. You must vacate the fields at the time indicated on this application.
PLEASE NOTE: Soccer usage on the natural grass fields will be limited to youth groups once per month for May through November.
Groups can reserve the facility for any available time for the current calendar year.
The fees for the use of the fields are listed below. Please note that any group or organization will need to provide proof of insurance per the guidelines established by the City of Huntington Beach before usage will be approved.
NOTES: For tournaments, 10% of gross receipts plus the appropriate hourly fee is charged. Hourly rates are for reservations only. **Includes charges to defer necessary cost when no staff is on duty.
* Non-Profit Youth Groups are required to show proof of 501(c)3 status at time of reservation.
A home solar panel system consists of several solar panels, an inverter, a battery, a charge regulator, wiring, and support materials. Sunlight is absorbed by the solar panels and is converted to electricity by the installed system. The battery stores electricity that can be used at a later time, like cloudy days or during the evening. Learn more about solar.
City of Huntington Beach
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA
Phone: (714) 536-5486
Fax: (714) 374-1654