- Submit a Crime Tip
- License Your Pet
- Request Traffic Collision Reports "beginning July 1, 2013"
- Request Traffic Collision Reports "May 1, 2010 through June 30, 2013"
- Jail Pay and Stay Program
- Report a Crime or Lost Property Online
- Pay Your Parking Citation
- Record Bureau
- Release of Records Info Form
- RV Parking Permits
- Traffic Directed Enforcement Request
- Vacation House Check
- Pay for PD Records Requests & Vehicle Releases
A home solar panel system consists of several solar panels, an inverter, a battery, a charge regulator, wiring, and support materials. Sunlight is absorbed by the solar panels and is converted to electricity by the installed system. The battery stores electricity that can be used at a later time, like cloudy days or during the evening.