Fire Chief's Message
The Huntington Beach Fire Department proudly provides the finest fire protection, rescue, emergency medical, and hazardous materials control and response services to our community. This goal is reflected in the department's mission statement:
The Huntington Beach Fire Department is dedicated to providing the highest quality fire, marine safety and emergency medical services to protect our community.
Our Department prides itself in providing innovative solutions to maintain the most cost effective, community oriented, customer care organization. Our programs are successful due to professionally trained and dedicated people who implement them. The Huntington Beach Fire Department is extremely proud of the people we have attracted and of the quality efforts of all the members of this organization.
Our Department continues to be a proactive organization by managing hazardous materials and requiring self-extinguishing systems, and also provides traditional approaches to firefighting and emergency medical delivery that emphasizes "Community Customer Care." The Huntington Beach Fire Department strives to provide a high quality of life for our residents.
The Department's three-year goals for 2013-2016 include:
- Restore, maintain and enhance high quality services
- Maintain and enhance organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Restore, maintain and enhance funding
Please enjoy our website and the information it contains. Some of the many interesting and helpful sections include:
Fire Department Videos
- Ambulance Program
- Annual Response Statistics
- Employment Opportunities with Huntington Beach Fire Department
- Fire Department History
- Fire Safety at Special Public Assembly Programs
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Organization Chart
- Request for Release of Medical Records
- Wildfire Preparedness Program, Ready! Set! Go!
Child Car Seat Information
Holiday Safety Tips
Huntington Beach Fire Department
2000 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648