The Annual Beach Parking Pass allows you to park in all beach parking lots from Beach Boulevard to the pier, the Pier Plaza "Pay & Display" lots, meter lots between Goldenwest Street and Seapoint Street, meters along Pacific Coast Highway, the lot adjacent to the Warner Avenue Fire Station, where the boat ramp is located, and at the Main Promenade Parking Structure (200 Main Street). Annual Beach Pass not good at the Strand Parking Structure.
General passes may be purchased at Beach Division Headquarters, 103 Pacific Coast Highway and the Community Services Department, 5th Floor at City Hall, 2000 Main Street. Please bring your license plate number. The rate is $150.00 for the General Pass.
Senior Citizen passes may be purchased at Beach Division Headquarters, 103 Pacific Coast Highway and the Community Services Department, 5th Floor at City Hall, 2000 Main Street. To qualify for a senior discount the senior must be present with a valid California Driver's License showing a minimum age of 62 at the time of purchase and must present their Vehicle Registration listing their name as the registered owner. The vehicle must be present at the time of purchase. The rate is $50.00 for Senior Citizens Pass.
Gift certificates are available. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Cards are welcome. Passes sold only to vehicles less than 20 ft. in length.
The pass does not allow parking on Main Street, at residential or business meters, nor in Duke's Valet designated areas. Obey posted signs at the valet parking area near Duke's Restaurant.
Main Promenade Parking Structure has entrances on Walnut and Olive Streets. You must pull a ticket to enter the parking structure and the ticket must be given back to the attendant upon exit from the structure.
The Annual Beach Parking Pass is valid at the following locations:
1. The parking pass must be permanently affixed using provided adhesive to the window on the vehicle for which it was purchased on the inside, lower left corner of the front windshield (driver's side). The pass is non-transferable.
2. If you purchase a different vehicle or replace your windshield during the year, bring the pass in and it will be replaced for $10.00. If you do not bring in the pass you must pay the full price.
3. Passes are valid for 1 year after the date of purchase and may be purchased at any time.
4. Passes are VOID on vehicles over 20 feet (including overhang).
5. Vehicles over 20 feet, including overhangs, are prohibited from parking in the Pier Plaza lots and the Main Promenade Parking Structure due to size limitations. However, parking is available at the Beach Blvd. entrance of the City beach parking lot.
6. The city is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced passes. Another pass can be purchased at the current price.
7. Possession of this pass does not guarantee a parking space. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
8. You may be restricted from parking in certain areas of the lots during Sunset Vista Camping Season (October 1 – May 31) and during selected Specific Events - Please refer to the City’s website for the Specific Events Calendar
Think you may have or know of a Code Enforcement violation? You can now submit a Code Enforcement Investigation Request online!