Edison Community Center Rental
The Edison Community Center is located in the southeast portion of the City of Huntington Beach. Rooms are available for various occasions including social gatherings, meetings, and receptions. Reservations must be made three (3) weeks in advance. Reservations must be made in person at the Edison Community Center. Full payment is required at time of reservation. No alcohol is allowed.
- Minimum rental of two (2) hours.
- Building curfew: Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 pm. Friday & Saturday, 12 midnight
(must be cleaned up and out of building by curfew).
- Any rental with less than 14 days advance notice is contingent on staff availability and must be paid for in cash.
- To book your reservation, call the Community Center at (714) 960-8870.
- This is an alcohol free facility. Consumption of Alcohol is prohibited at the
Edison Community Center.
Closed on Holidays
No reservations will be accepted for legal holidays observed by the City of Huntington Beach.
The Police Department priovides free security checks of your home while you are on vacation? This free service is provided courtesy of the HBPD Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP). Sign up online for this free service.