Art Center Rental
The Art Center is located in the downtown section of Huntington Beach. The multi-purpose room and galleries are available for a variety of occasions; including social gatherings, meetings, and receptions. The rental rates are as follows:
|Multi-Purpose Room||80||$70.00 an hour|
|Galleries Dinner Event||$150.00 an hour (5-hour minimum)|
|Wedding Reception||$3,000.00 (8-hour maximum)|
|monthly||$500.00 (8-hour maximum)|
|Alcohol Use Permit||$65.00|
|Insurance under 100 people||$81.00|
|Insurance over 100 people||$113.00|
$20.00 an hour for staff during closed hours.
$10.00 non refundable application fee due to participant cancellation or change to reservation.
$15.00 an hour for security and/or technical assistance during closed hours.
*For special seating/banquet arrangements, special equipment or other extras, cleanup, security deposits, and setup fee will vary according to usage.
1. Building Curfew is 12 midnight. Under no circumstances may a group stay past the designated curfew times. For larger groups, event must conclude and music must be terminated one hour prior to designated reservation ending time.
2. Payment of all fees is required with the application. The facility must be cleaned and left in good condition in order to qualify for a full refund of the cleaning and/or security deposit. Failure to vacate the facility at the pre-designated time will result in an additional charge at double the appropriate rate. Everything must be accomplished prior to the closing time specified on your application. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refund(s).
3. Any person or group causing property or equipment damage will be required to pay for same (based on current cost of repair or replacement).
4. Groups requiring time for decorating or other preparation must include the time on the original application. Supplies may not be delivered prior to the beginning rental time on the approved application. Please only use painter’s tape (no staples or tacks) when applying decorations.
5. Any rental with less than 14 days advance notice is contingent on staff availability and must be paid for in cash.
6. To book your reservation, call the Art Center at (714) 536-5258.
Closed on Holidays:
No reservations will be accepted for legal holidays observed by the City of Huntington Beach..
Cancellations made at least seven (7) days prior to the event date will incur a cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than seven (7) days prior to event will forfeit all fees.
Change of Reservation Policy:
Please make changes in person and at least seven (7) days prior to event.
All changes will incur a change of reservation fee plus additional hours, etc. Additional fees are due at the time of change.
*To obtain nonprofit rates, proof of nonprofit status must be presented at the time of reservation. Acceptable forms of proof are:
|Articles of Incorporation as a nonprofit organization||Secretary of State|
|IRS letter showing organization to be Tax Exempt Services||Internal Revenue|
|State Franchise Tax Board letter showing Board organization Tax Exempt||Franchise Tax|
|Certificate of Registration with the State Registry of Charitable Trusts||State Registry of Charitable Funds|