Art Center Rental
The Huntington Beach Art Center is located in the downtown section of Huntington Beach. The multi-purpose room and galleries are available for a variety of occasions; including social gatherings, meetings, and receptions.
- Building Curfew is 12 midnight. Under no circumstances may a group stay past the designated curfew times. For larger groups, event must conclude and music must be terminated one hour prior to designated reservation ending time.
- Payment of all fees is required with the application. The facility must be cleaned and left in good condition in order to qualify for a full refund of the cleaning and/or security deposit. Failure to vacate the facility at the pre-designated time will result in an additional charge at double the appropriate rate. Everything must be accomplished prior to the closing time specified on your application. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refund(s).
- Any person or group causing property or equipment damage will be required to pay for same (based on current cost of repair or replacement).
- Groups requiring time for decorating or other preparation must include the time on the original application. Supplies may not be delivered prior to the beginning rental time on the approved application. Please only use painter’s tape (no staples or tacks) when applying decorations.
- Any rental with less than 14 days advance notice is contingent on staff availability and must be paid for in cash.
- To book your reservation, call the Huntington Beach Art Center at (714) 536-5258.
Closed on Holidays
No reservations will be accepted for legal holidays observed by the City of Huntington Beach.
The city has over 1,000 parking spaces near the beach? You can purchase the Annual Beach Parking pass that allows discounted parking prices near the City beach. Learn more about this beach parking pass.