Huntington Beach Park Rules
In order to make your visit at any City of Huntington Beach Park more enjoyable, please familiarize yourself with the following park rules and regulations:
- No motor vehicles are permitted in the park. Come prepared to carry your articles from the parking lot. No exceptions!
- No alcoholic beverages of any type are permitted.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after your dog.
- No sound amplifying devices are permitted. This includes amplifiers for voice, musical instruments, etc., and includes hand held devices.
- No selling or advertising of any product or service.
- The playing or participation in any hazardous game or activity is prohibited. Such activities include, but are not limited to: baseball, tackle football, golf, field hockey, rugby, cricket, boxing, wrestling, martial arts, combat games, wading, swimming, boating, model airplanes, model power boats, possession of any firearm, air gun, slingshot, bow & arrow, spear, fireworks, rockets, lighting of fires except in approved devices, and erecting of any barriers.
- Vandalism, littering, boisterous conduct, and gambling are prohibited.
- All signs and any orders issued by the City of Huntington Beach must be obeyed.
- Park curfew is from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a citation, arrest, or cancellation of your activity.
Did you know?
Construction going on in your neighborhood? Huntington Beach City Code allows for construction with an open building permit Monday-Saturday, 7AM-8PM. Work not requiring a permit may be completed Monday-Saturday, 8AM-8PM, and Sunday, 9AM-6PM.